Sneakily delicious dishes that bring all the omnivores to the yard! Look for the cookbook in 2010!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

"Cheesecake For Your Pumpkin Pie Hole" Muffins



When I saw the recipe for these seasonal beauties on Nom Nom Nom Blog, it was love at first site...I mean, sight. I knew I had to make them. And really, what better activity to do with an angsty sick toddler on Halloween afternoon than bake muffins!

Despite having two "steps", they were fairly easy to throw together. I opted out of the pumpkin seed topping, as that seemed off to me. I didn't want chewy/crunchy on my muffins, no thanks!

They smelled divine while baking, and they tasted even better. The only problem was that I used cupcake liners, and they stuck horribly to the paper. Next time I'd spray the liners before filling, or just use a well-greased muffin tin sans liners.

All in all, a fun and delicious Halloween afternoon activity!

No comments:

Post a Comment