Sneakily delicious dishes that bring all the omnivores to the yard! Look for the cookbook in 2010!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

1000 Vegan Recipes -- a project



http://1000veganrecipes.blogspot.com/

Five other vegans and myself have banded together to cook our way through Robin Robertsons's 1000 Vegan Recipes. Our blog, only set up last week, has been gathering momentum daily. We now have a couple dozen followers, an official mention on Robin Robertson's blog, and a little spot written about us on VegNews.com.

As I make, photograph, and blog about recipes from that book, I'm not going to post them here. However, I will post a photo and a link to my post, so you can visit that blog and read my post there if you feel so inclined. I didn't want to cause any redundancy, or create any more long-windedness than that which I am already prone to.

By the way, I am beyond excited about this project. Just sayin'.

1 comment: