Sneakily delicious dishes that bring all the omnivores to the yard! Look for the cookbook in 2010!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars



This is one of my creations. This rich, creamy, and decadent dessert is akin to an apple crisp on top of a cheesecake on top of a shortbread cookie, with caramel drizzled over the whole thing. It is a crowd pleaser, and never fails to disappear from its serving dish, no matter where I take it.

I would give you the recipe here, but it's going to be in my upcoming cookbook, and a girl has to have her secrets. Like my mom told me "Nobody's going to buy the whole friggin' ice cream truck if you're giving away the popsicles for free!" Or...maybe that wasn't my mom. Maybe I heard it on a movie.

In any event, stay tuned. I promise I'll share another recipe soon!

4 comments:

  1. You know how I don't really like sweets that much? I want that. Now.

    Can I test, pretty please? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lord.
    I need that recipe!
    *waits for book*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had these treats and they are awesome! Can't wait to finally have the recipe when your book comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thankful to you for sharing this plethora of useful information. I found this resource utmost beneficial for me. Thanks a lot for hard work. Apple Mac Repair Cardiff

    ReplyDelete